Jazz on the Park Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is poorly laid out. There are no comfortable areas to hang out. A few tables and chairs in a large, cold room that also has two very smelly sofas in it. The management is absolutely terrible. There is often nobody manning the front desk. We had problems with our reservation which they blamed on us and we had to meet the cost. They do not even provide basic materials such as knives and forks. Maids start cleaning at 9am in the morning. I want to have a shower at this time and can't. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Leora England
- “ Heating not on one night, then too hot the next. Staff could care less. Toilets were so dirty and beds uncomfortable ”
- 05 Feb 2016 ciara Australia
- “ I would stay again, they had the warmest rooms in NYC. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ The hostel was great and very close to the subway, it only lacked a kitchen with appliances in my opinion. I had an amazing time, Omar made sure there were always fin sctivities and that you would meet people. I would definetely stay again. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Lorena Chile
- “ Like it a lot for its convenience and value for money except for all the door slamming and occasional pipe clanging but you get used to it after a while. Overall thumbs up. ”
- 20 Jan 2016 Shuman China
- “ Overall you want a cheap place to stay in NY. This is what you get. HOWEVER, their heaters kept running on super hight and there was no way to turn them off. The lady at the frontdesk tried to tell me that's what central heat is all about. Obviously, she does not know what central heat means. So, even with a cracked window and the waste of all that heat, I could only try to sleep sprinkling water on me at night, cause I was burning up. Horrible night after a long flight. Overall very loud as wel ”
- 19 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany