Jazz on the Park Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beautiful, helpful, and kind Maria, Fred the funniest night guy, or the crazy like a cat Omar. Take your pick. Good location, happy tenants, enough space and a sexy staff. This place rocked! Thanks everybody. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Allan
- “ the bathroom is really dirty , there is no privacy , no toilet for men and women on the same floor , no wifi in rooms and something that never happened to me they charged and extra rate for keep my luggage a little time after check out. not really recommend this place ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Where in usa for a month, stayed half of my time at this hostel. I got a "family " feeling. Everyone was friendly, both Staff and other travellers. Very good transportation methods. Close to Subway. Good/safe area to live in. Definatly Wort The money. 5/5 stark from me!! ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Magnus
- “ I lived there for 7 days, there is no kitchen for cooking and the washroom was really poor. The doors always close very loudly. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan