Jeju Hiking Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Jeju Island is a whole is pretty expensive compared to hostels elsewhere in Asia and this hostel is no exception. The beds were uncomfortable--I could feel the individual springs. The location is good, near the night market and bus stop/airport limousine. The front desk has pretty good hours and the man that works there can direct you to how to get where you want to go. Room was taken up 75% by the two beds. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Andrea USA
- “ I think it's more suits to call it a mostel than a guest house. The female staff (a grand mother) is nice, but she can not speak english yet she really trying hard to help. The male staff (an uncle) can speak english, but imo he didn't really warm. The bathroom was private but the facilities not really much. There were no hot water. But for the price, I think it's good. It's very cheap, since the cost of living and travel in Jeju were quietly high. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ It was a bit old guesthouse but still comfortable. ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The receptionist is pleasant(ish) until you have a request.No mention of curfew anywhere yet when we arrived back late he was furious upon letting us in, and equally furious when we asked for the code the next night (though we did get it). Huge roach in room. I woke up with insanely itchy red marks all through my first night.Not mosquitos.I assume bed bugs. Kitchen filthy with extremely limited facilities. Think eating with steel knife and plastic fork. But for $15 a night what do you expect? ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Anonymous Northern Ireland