Jeju Hiking Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You had better raise the fare. The hostess was very kind and there were good mood to be friendly. ”
- 10 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Not really a hostel but more of a backpackers hotel. Cheap and clean, staff are friendly. Good location ”
- 02 May 2015 Matt Canada
- “ Jeju hiking inn is the second hostel that I stayed at Jeju. The location is quite good and near the bus stop about 5mins walk, the bus connect to the airport and jungmun directly. The only concerned that I can't reached wifi connection in my room so I must to go to the lobby to get a wifi. The rooftop was amazing, the seogwipo port view and mountain. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Indonesia