Jeju Hiking Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not really a hostel but more of a backpackers hotel. Cheap and clean, staff are friendly. Good location ”
- 02 May 2015 Matt Canada
- “ Jeju hiking inn is the second hostel that I stayed at Jeju. The location is quite good and near the bus stop about 5mins walk, the bus connect to the airport and jungmun directly. The only concerned that I can't reached wifi connection in my room so I must to go to the lobby to get a wifi. The rooftop was amazing, the seogwipo port view and mountain. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Jeju Island is a whole is pretty expensive compared to hostels elsewhere in Asia and this hostel is no exception. The beds were uncomfortable--I could feel the individual springs. The location is good, near the night market and bus stop/airport limousine. The front desk has pretty good hours and the man that works there can direct you to how to get where you want to go. Room was taken up 75% by the two beds. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Andrea USA
- “ I think it's more suits to call it a mostel than a guest house. The female staff (a grand mother) is nice, but she can not speak english yet she really trying hard to help. The male staff (an uncle) can speak english, but imo he didn't really warm. The bathroom was private but the facilities not really much. There were no hot water. But for the price, I think it's good. It's very cheap, since the cost of living and travel in Jeju were quietly high. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous