Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Berlin doesn't have a "city centre" like most European cities do and even if it did, that's not where you want to stay. Berlin is a city to experience in an authentic way, and that's what you'll get in Kreuzberg and jetpak. There were guests at jetpak who were returning to Berlin, and knew to stay there again. Clerks ranged from very quiet to very outgoing, but all were nice and generous and will gladly make you a sweet latte or tea. Beds were quiet, rooms were clean, made friends! ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice atmosphere, clean, smiling and very nice staff. The location is excellent, you're in Kreuzberg but in a very calm and quiet part of the neighborhood. Rooms are wide and comfortable, bathrooms are very nice but won't be cleaned up before 12.00 (and the cleaning staff looks quite lazy). The only downside is you don't have a kitchen for self catering. They say there's plenty of cheap place to eat around, but sometimes you feel to prepare your own meal and relax "at home". Breakfast is good. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ The Jetpak Alternative is the perfect hostel for the right kind of people (and I am one of them). It was very open and welcoming, and I felt right at home. Very good for people travelling alone or in small groups. The rooms are spacious, and the bar is a nice meeting place. The staff were really nice, and took a personal interest in how the guest were doing. For many people, however, the neighbourhood might be a bit rough. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Norway