Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think everything worked really well. Good staff, everything was clean, bathrooms were in good condition. The only minus was that the breakfast was kinda negligible. But it was included to the hostelprice, so that did not matter that much. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Jetpak has been the first hostel i have stayed in, i glad to say i choose jetpak, i had a wonderful time and felt safe, meet different walks of people and made friends. Was an overall good experience. thankyou jetpak ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous India
- “ There are many good restaurants, bars, and clubs nearby, only the park across the street is a little sketchy. However, the hostel felt secure and I slept well at night. The employees were polite and helpful, and the common area felt welcome, usually with people hanging out, though I tended to be on my own agenda! The rooms and bathrooms were kept clean and I appreciated how warm it always was indoors (the tile floors felt heated). ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was my first time i lived in hostel at all. But I can say I liked it, very friendly stuff, good breakfast. Highly recommend) thanks for everything) ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Liudmyla Ukraine
- “ Mmmh... Perfect. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Quentin France
- “ A few hooks (for jackets) and perhaps some shelves on free spaces in rooms -in wherever applicable- would be great. Also, bathrooms lack a few things. I remember a few lacked shower door handle, one was missing a hook for the bath towel. Lastly, a few, perhaps a single shelf in showers would be great to put shampoo etc bottles instead of using the narrow and curvy sideways of the cabin floor. Otherwise all was great. I loved JetPak Alt. and the crew a great deal. Thanks guys. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Turkey