Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are many good restaurants, bars, and clubs nearby, only the park across the street is a little sketchy. However, the hostel felt secure and I slept well at night. The employees were polite and helpful, and the common area felt welcome, usually with people hanging out, though I tended to be on my own agenda! The rooms and bathrooms were kept clean and I appreciated how warm it always was indoors (the tile floors felt heated). ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was my first time i lived in hostel at all. But I can say I liked it, very friendly stuff, good breakfast. Highly recommend) thanks for everything) ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Liudmyla Ukraine
- “ Mmmh... Perfect. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Quentin France
- “ A few hooks (for jackets) and perhaps some shelves on free spaces in rooms -in wherever applicable- would be great. Also, bathrooms lack a few things. I remember a few lacked shower door handle, one was missing a hook for the bath towel. Lastly, a few, perhaps a single shelf in showers would be great to put shampoo etc bottles instead of using the narrow and curvy sideways of the cabin floor. Otherwise all was great. I loved JetPak Alt. and the crew a great deal. Thanks guys. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The place itself is great. The staff-even better. THEY are what made my stay special. It's a fairly small hostel with large rooms but I liked the coziness of the common area. I probably had too much fun during those hazy nights in the common area. Slight cons: it can get loud, the guests tend to be young (drug and club centric), and you have to leave the common are by 11pm. Check out Jazz Jam down the street and shout-out to Julian and Lynne for singing and dancing to oldies and Disney with me. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ the best hostel I have stayed in Berlin, better than the Jetpak Flashpacker (the one near Parisier Strasse). The location wasn't very ideal, but the place was the best. WiFi access in the rooms can be improved. ”
- 26 May 2014 Anonymous Singapore