Jimbocho Sakura Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very pleasant and well-located hostel in central Tokyo - easy access by Tokyo Metro to pretty much everything, walking distance to Imperial Gardens and Akihabara. Shared bathroom facilities and rooms (though small, by western standards) were always spotless. Would definitely recommend this property over similarly priced "business" hotels. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Valerie Canada
- “ I really appreciated the kindness of the staff! ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ The area was not very lively at night, but it is a central location. The facilities were clean and the cafe offered a great place to hang out and meet people. The staff was extremely helpful. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Annaliesa USA