Jimbocho Sakura Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The biggest reason I wouldn't go back is that the wifi in the rooms was terrible. It's not that it didn't exist, but it might as well not have. I ended up tethering my computer to my 2g phone, which was much faster and more reliable than their wifi. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Your shower is fantastic! If you add a sleeping lamp in the room , it would have been perfect! ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very pleasant and well-located hostel in central Tokyo - easy access by Tokyo Metro to pretty much everything, walking distance to Imperial Gardens and Akihabara. Shared bathroom facilities and rooms (though small, by western standards) were always spotless. Would definitely recommend this property over similarly priced "business" hotels. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Valerie Canada