Jimbocho Sakura Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place for a quick stay, especially in the single rooms. Everyone was very helpful and the location is great. Would stay again! ”
- 07 Jan 2017 Candice USA
- “ No kitchen. No lockers. No common area - the cafe was close, but there wasn't much socializing with strangers there, just eating. I don't want to be too harsh on them - staff was helpful, the place was clean and priced well, the cafe served good food, it's in a quiet location a short walk from the imperial palace, and it was silly of me to expect a hostel-style experience from a place named "hotel". This place was a bad fit for me personally, but that doesn't make it a bad place. ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed in a single private room with shared bathroom. The location of the hotel was great, with close access to many of Tokyo's sights. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous England