Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A friendly hostel near the most beautiful part of Vilnius old town. ”
- 16 Oct 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ They offered dinner on board, this night it was chicken wings, carrot salad & beer,$8 @8 pm.@ 8 pm was told now @ 8.30. O K now I getting very hungry @ 8 . 30 I went back to the kitchen and now he says another 30 minutes. as to many people were using the kitchen. He than told me that there will be no salad as someone had taken his carrots. I then got 10 small or half prices chicken, I complained & I was told that he does not work for the Hostel, I could buy this for $2 @ S market, ripped off ”
- 03 Oct 2016 warren Australia
- “ The beakfast is served late. It is better to freely take cereal, corn flake, bread and jam at from 7:00, rather than making pancake daily. ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Ying-shou Taiwan