Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was okay but nothing special. There is a nice roof terrace which is a great place to meet people but the beds were very very hard. ”
- 31 Aug 2012 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Absolutely perfect! Such a nice and homely place, run by a lovely family! Just a short stroll to the beach, good kitchen, great roof top terrace to watch the sunset! Very clean and tidy! I stayed there twice while island hopping! ”
- 12 Aug 2012 Renee
- “ We were completely blown away by how good Jimmys hostel was. The family that work there are so friendly and very helpful. The roof top view is fantastic and even has a bbq and kitchen for nights in watching the sunset. Rooms were immaculate. Wifi, air-con, towels, tv all provided as well as shuttle bus to and from the port. The beach is at the end of the street and the main restaurant strip is only a short walk. great place to stay!! ”
- 28 Jul 2012 Asher Australia
- “ All was amazing, we had a big room with 4 beds for two persons for the same price. ”
- 17 Jul 2012 Rocio