Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Jimmyさんはめっちゃかっこいいしやさしいい〜〜〜〜 そごく楽しかった！！ 今度、北海道へいくとき、是非JIMMYZ BACKPACKERをよていつまりですよ。 かっこいいかっこいいかっこいい〜〜〜 本当に幸せね ”
- 27 Dec 2014 MING YEN Taiwan
- “ Jimmy is amazing! Anything you need he will help you figure it out or get it done. I was up there on vacation from Tokyo and I forgot something there that was supposed to be a gift and he mailed it to me! That is great service. And being able to communicate with others in English when I travel is by no means a requirement for me, but Jimmy does speak perfect English and it was really nice to get to chat with him. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Sarah USA
- “ Jimmyz was very comfortable and cozy. The staff person was very helpful, he gave a lot of advice on what to see and do. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Not a bad stop over in sapporo; only spent about 8 hours here so I'm not the most qualified to judge, seemed decent though. Only one shower which could be frustrating, however, not entirely unusual for japan. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Daniel USA