Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Jimmyz backpackers was such great value! Although we only stayed one night, if we come back to sapporo we will definitely be staying here again! Jimmy was such a good help and lovely person! Would recommend this hostel to anyone. It's a small hostel so you feel like you're staying in someones home rather than at a backpackers facility. Shower was stocked with basic toiletries and a hairdryer which was vey handy! ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I had a great time at this hostel :) Jimmy knows everything about places to see and things to do, all over Hokkaido! Even train times!! We had great chats :) The hostel was pretty quiet when I stayed so not much atmosphere, but a range of nationalities! Location is perfect for the entertainment area, though from JR Sapporo to the Sapporo subway is a long and confusing walk - I got lost every time!! Blame JR for that though, haha. Overall, excellent place!! :D ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Justine Wales
- “ No wonder his hostel is always full. It is very good! ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Ronald USA
- “ Jimmy is really helpful and suggests some really awesome places to eat and visit. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ hostel owner Jimmy is REALLY kind. and he speaks english very well. hostel is very clean but little bit cold. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea