Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is about a 5-10 mins walk to the main area of Itaewon. I felt like I'm staying in a Korean house, not a backpacker hostel. The rooftop offer great view of the area. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Jin's Paradise is a really intimate and friendly hostel! When I arrived, it felt like I arrived at a friends house rather than at a hostel. I only had one night (not even a full 24 hours) in Seoul, but everyone was welcoming and allowed me to tag along for a night out. Great staff! Would definitely recommend this place, and will definitely be back soon. :) ”
- 01 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stayed at Jin's for a few days after arriving in Seoul, before heading south to work. He was a great host and his place was wonderful. It didn't feel like I was renting a bed from someone else, but rather like I was staying at a friend's house. If you are looking for a clean, friendly place with a good location, go with Jin's. You won't regret it! ”
- 19 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA