Joe's Seaside Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the best Hostel we stayed at meanwhile in China. The owner, Joe was so sweet and came to talk to us and made a welcome and helped us to show us how we could get around. Very nice place, our room got cleaned every day and got new towels every day. We were very satisfied and happy that we choose this hostel. Nice and helpful staff as well. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The staff was very nice and helpful. We were accidentally overcharged, but they caught their own mistake and were quick to correct it. The proprietor, Joe, speaks excellent English. The location is in the more local part of Sanya, with fewer tourists around, in a slightly sketchy area, but the hostel has excellent security so there was no feeling of danger. The nearest beach is not good for swimming, unfortunately. Overall, it's a great value for the price. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I have stayed in this hostel for one week at the begin of Mars. The best thing in this hostel is the boss, Joe. He is very kind, friendly and helped us a lot. He recommended us many places to go, he gave us advises and he booked us a daily trip to visit the monkey island. He speaks very good English. His wife is also very friendly. The hostel is located 5 minutes from the beach in a main road, so it could be a little bit loud. It depends on what side your room is located.I recommend definitely. ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Anonymous Germany