Joe's Seaside Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner Joe is a very nice guy, he loves to help his guests with every problem they have. He knows maybe every restaurant in Sanya and every beach in south-hainan. But keep in mind that Joe's is an Inn, so no food or drink is available. Rooms are very clean, they get wet-cleaned every day, like the floors. One little minus: in some rooms you can hear the road very loud the whole night. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Florian Germany
- “ This was the best Hostel we stayed at meanwhile in China. The owner, Joe was so sweet and came to talk to us and made a welcome and helped us to show us how we could get around. Very nice place, our room got cleaned every day and got new towels every day. We were very satisfied and happy that we choose this hostel. Nice and helpful staff as well. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The staff was very nice and helpful. We were accidentally overcharged, but they caught their own mistake and were quick to correct it. The proprietor, Joe, speaks excellent English. The location is in the more local part of Sanya, with fewer tourists around, in a slightly sketchy area, but the hostel has excellent security so there was no feeling of danger. The nearest beach is not good for swimming, unfortunately. Overall, it's a great value for the price. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA