Johnie's Place Lisbon Hostel & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location right next to Alfama and St. Georges castle and Graca church with a great skyline view. Near beach. Great, friendly staff willing to help you with any question. Breakfast is cereal, assorted meats, cheeses, fruit, milk, orange juice, bread and packaged pastries. Loved the atmosphere, very quaint with great decorations, made it really feel unique. Books to leave and take. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Marianna USA
- “ Muito Bom! Tranquilo, Silencioso, bem Localizado, apesar de ter que subir um ladeira bem grande...Mas fica próximo de uns restaurantes deliciosos...Cama Boa, Banheiro Limpo, Bem organizado. Eu indicaria e voltaria a esse Hostel. ”
- 15 May 2014 SANDRO Brazil
- “ I really liked this place :) cheap, clean and nice ^^ a bit inconspicuous but the inside is awesome. :) nice staff too :) ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ The staff is nice, the hostel is clean but you have to pay for all the extras (including juice or coffee for breakfast). You can find one really cheaper in downtown (8$ per night) ”
- 10 May 2014 clarisse France