Johnie's Place Lisbon Hostel & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good hostel especially for traveling solol!! Just one shower for everyone so in the morning you need to go quickly! But the bathroom was always clean which is great!! :) Very clean hostel with good vibe. Great place to meet people and I liked its location. Only negative thing: staff was very nice and friendly BUT they did not know anything about the city or Portugal (like at all) Besides the thing that you can Google yourself, they couldn't help at all with other information which sucks. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous Haiti
- “ Had a lovely stay at Johnie's Place. Excellent location within easy walking distance of Castelo De S Jorge, the outdoor flea market and musuems. Oceananio de Lisboa, one of Europes largest ocean-arium only a short bus ride away and well worth the trip! Hostel really nice; seperate dining room and lounge, breakfast included with our room and an inside smoking room which was fab! Very cold in there though so would have been nice if they'd been some blankets to wrap up in!! ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Heather Wales
- “ This was a very nice hostel! Clean so cheap. Great value for the money! As with any hostel in Lisbon, be prepared to hike up some hills hahaha but it is pretty easy to get to everything in the center of the city. Not too far a walk ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA