Johnies Place Lisbon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful place. Flexible, selfless staff (worked with me having a late arrival and giving me directions). Very chill, fun, easy atmosphere. And the 300 year-old well was mesmerizing. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent place!! Best hostel I've stayed so far. Very nice design. Awesome place to chill and relax after a full day of walking in Lisbon. Great value for money and I would definitely come back here when I'm in Lisbon next time. Totally recommended! ”
- 09 May 2013 Stanislav Romania
- “ A very nice place to stay in the center of Lisbon. All the staff were really friendly and they helped us with everything we needed. The hostel was also very clean and the price was really good. Recommended! ”
- 07 May 2013 Anonymous Greece