Johnies Place Lisbon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Muito Bom! Tranquilo, Silencioso, bem Localizado, apesar de ter que subir um ladeira bem grande...Mas fica próximo de uns restaurantes deliciosos...Cama Boa, Banheiro Limpo, Bem organizado. Eu indicaria e voltaria a esse Hostel. ”
- 15 May 2014 SANDRO Brazil
- “ I really liked this place :) cheap, clean and nice ^^ a bit inconspicuous but the inside is awesome. :) nice staff too :) ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ The staff is nice, the hostel is clean but you have to pay for all the extras (including juice or coffee for breakfast). You can find one really cheaper in downtown (8$ per night) ”
- 10 May 2014 clarisse France
- “ Your Comments ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Iain South Africa
- “ Wonderful place. Flexible, selfless staff (worked with me having a late arrival and giving me directions). Very chill, fun, easy atmosphere. And the 300 year-old well was mesmerizing. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA