Johns Little Auberge in Old Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good: Location in authentic and non-touristy neighborhood. Owner is helpful and superfriendly. Bad: BRING 3 BOTTLES OF DISINFECTANT, FEBREEZE, AND OWN SHEETS. You may still be charged 3 euros for sheets, but at least you know they are clean. Bathrooms need major deep cleaning. Mold growing everywhere (even in private bathroom). Kitchen consists of 2 mini-fridges and 1 electric stove. Others removed our food to make room for theirs. BREAKFAST NOT INCLUDED. NOT RECOMMENDED. WOULD NOT STAY AGAIN! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel wasn't as their pictures on your website says. quite different with their pictures. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Manouchehr England
- “ This hostel gave me one of my best hostel experiences. It's old, but you have everything you need. What makes this place so great is the staff and the size of the hostel makes it easier to come in contact with other travellers, the atmosphere was amazing when I was there. I would recommend this hostel to everyone, but perhaps more so to people who are travelling by themselfs. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous