Jolly Swagman Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall I was happy with the place. Not so happy was the no free wifi. I knew about this before but with how easy it is to provide it I thought it was pretty ridiculous that they were too cheap to do so. They also charged for towels so I made sure I came prepared. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Whitney USA
- “ very nice place to live, very warm atomsphere, very nice staff. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Great located Hostel with great staff. The security is excellent but after spending 3 weeks in rural Australia where you can leave your wallet on the table over night the automatic locking room doors, the always locked door between the entrance and the staircase and the "exchange key for potts and pans" annoyed me a bit.....but it keeped the place safe and the pans clean. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany