Jolly Swagman Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location and lots of people hang out in the common areas so you can easily meet new friends. Jolly Swagman had something for every day of the week for activities. Showers were not that great and the first washer we tried messed up the load. The wifi is free but is bad unless you are using it during times of early morning or week days when lots of people are at work. They have computers with Internet that work good as an alternative. Overall good stay ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Jesse USA
- “ The price for one bed is already 30dollars a day. When to extend, price goes up 34dollars a day. The hall has werid smell. Hall has No enough space for people stay. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 MEIYAN
- “ Nice place, the thing that bothered me the most was missing lock for locker which had to be purchased separately and a hour of free wifi for the entire stay (elsewhere I got an hour of wifi each day). ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Overall I was happy with the place. Not so happy was the no free wifi. I knew about this before but with how easy it is to provide it I thought it was pretty ridiculous that they were too cheap to do so. They also charged for towels so I made sure I came prepared. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Whitney USA