Jolly Swagman Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, the thing that bothered me the most was missing lock for locker which had to be purchased separately and a hour of free wifi for the entire stay (elsewhere I got an hour of wifi each day). ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Overall I was happy with the place. Not so happy was the no free wifi. I knew about this before but with how easy it is to provide it I thought it was pretty ridiculous that they were too cheap to do so. They also charged for towels so I made sure I came prepared. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Whitney USA
- “ very nice place to live, very warm atomsphere, very nice staff. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous China