Jomi Home Stay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I believe its the only homestay or hostel in Johor Bahru. JB is not a tourist attracted town but a good and cheap room if you can't afford to pay a little more in Singapore. The owner is nice, the room is built in wall and pretty much dull but its what you get what you pay. No Air conditioning there but the ceiling fan did a miracle anyway. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Allan USA
- “ Very simply but cool place, nice atmosphere and friendly stuff ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ its a small house converted for commercial purposes. its good for short stay but not for long. its better to find an actual place for 3 more dollars. not very practical for families. There is no formal kitchen area and the washroom could use renovation. it served my purpose for few days traveling and working around downtown area. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Salman Canada