Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner is very friendly and helpful. A peaceful little retreat off the main road to sit back and relax. Location is not for sightseeing but a good stopover place to relax for a day or more. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ nothing special for this price but the atmosphere is so great!!!! a nice place to stay, for sure ”
- 13 Aug 2013 agna France
- “ Great place to stay if visiting Johor Bahru (which you should...it's not JUST a border crossing to Singapore!) and Singapore. The facilities, while not the flashiest, more than do the job and it was wonderful to stay in a home for once and not "just" a hostel. Would for sure recommend this place to others and if you happen to be there while Emma and Thomas are there you're certainly in for a treat- two of the sweetest souls I've met on my journey thus far and guaranteed to make you feel at home ”
- 16 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA