Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ its a small house converted for commercial purposes. its good for short stay but not for long. its better to find an actual place for 3 more dollars. not very practical for families. There is no formal kitchen area and the washroom could use renovation. it served my purpose for few days traveling and working around downtown area. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Salman Canada
- “ We stayed here for a week, and if you're looking for a nice, safe and cheap place to stay, this is perfect! We slept in the hall (8 bed dorm), and this was working well for us. The staff has been very helpful, and the people who have come and gone while we have been here have also been really nice, so the atmosphere has been good. This is our first homestay, and it has been a nice experience. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Arja Norway
- “ The owner is very friendly and helpful. A peaceful little retreat off the main road to sit back and relax. Location is not for sightseeing but a good stopover place to relax for a day or more. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ nothing special for this price but the atmosphere is so great!!!! a nice place to stay, for sure ”
- 13 Aug 2013 agna France