Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Out all hostels in Pattaya, this is the best. It is away from noisy beachfront street, very nice and friendly and helpful staff, clean and spacious. Wi-fi works very well. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Marek Estonia
- “ Wasn't too keen on Jomtien the place ... but this hostel made me feel welcome, at home and safe. It was comfortable and the staff where lovely people :D ”
- 13 May 2013 Cassie England
- “ Should be noted that this hostel is not in pattaya but rather jomtien beach which is a bit away. The atmosphere was not conducive to socialization and camraderie. Facilities provided were adequate and the price is great. The owner is helpful but not particularly outgoing. Do note the lack of air con. It may not seem like a big deal but it is. Just know that going in. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA