Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have to thank you the owner who actually wait for us almost till midnight even though we suppose to come around 9pm (our van from BKK got delay and we got lost a bit in Pattaya) The hostel was clean and very close to Jomtien beach. Good location also because by pick ups its very easy to get anywhere from there. ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ The hostel AMAZED me and SURPRISED me in every way, it is the cheapest possible, with very high standards, it was the miost comfortable bed and room in hostels I ever been! ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Luiz Brazil
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at in thailand! John is really friendly and makes good fresh bread, accomodation was cheap and you definatley got more than your money's worth! Right next to the beach and heaps of food stalls! There's also complimentary filtered water so you don't have to constantly buy bottles! Was very impressed!! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ Worth every baht ! Nice, Clean & Quiet place plus very close to Jomtien beach. Love staying there and def going back when i got chance ! ”
- 03 Aug 2014 RAPIDA Thailand
- “ great place, but not too good location. but at least it is next to the beach! ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ great accommodation! i was staying here with much comport! i wish to visit this hostel again sometimes :) ”
- 15 Apr 2014 INYE South Korea