Jordan Tower Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very tricky finding this hostel. I rented a car, drove from the airport, using satnav, and got lost looking for it. Called the owner a few times, who was very helpful in giving directions. The problem was street name was spelled differently on the web, satnav, and iPhone. The room was spacious considering it is a rather skinny building wedged in between others. Place is neat & clean. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was good. Location was great. Free parking on the lot across the street. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Jordan Tower Hostel was a great hostel in the center of downtown Amman. It was clean, and right next to the Roman Theater. The staff was friendly and were helpful in setting up tours around Jordan. They had a complimentary breakfast each morning and the rooms were well maintained. If I went back to Amman I would stay here again. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Elizabeth USA
- “ English-speaking staff were very helpful for arranging trips. The hostel has an excellent location in the heart of the buzz of downtown Amman! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous England