Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are really nice people and helpful. The atmosphere is great. You can play table football or a round of snooker with your friends there. The location is acceptable. It's near the beach and it takes 10 minutes to get to the city center by bus. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Not a very clean place, uncomfortable and very noisy. The staff is very nice though. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous France
- “ A cozy and clean place handled by friendly staff.. I enjoyed my time there as I could easily go to the beach and could get a good night's sleep. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The hostel is kind of far from the city center and the main train station, staff is friendly and the atmosphere is pretty average!!! close to the beach :D ”
- 30 Jan 2013 Anonymous Mexico