Journey Hostel & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's not in the city center, considering the poor public transportation in Hualian, it is a little bit unconvenient. However, the place is very near to the best night market in the city, just around 10min walk which always garantees a nice dinner. ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Very friendly staff, great atmosphere ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Alick USA
- “ Location is good to the train station and the night market. And the staff is very helpful. Good place to stay. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Chui Shan Hong Kong
- “ Nothing to complain about :)) You were great and I enjoyed the time I spent at your place :) ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ the staff here is great! Very friendly, and helpful... The hostel is somewhat new but don't worry, you can see that the staff is going above and beyond to give it's guests a good experience. The hostel is very close to the train station as well as the night market, just a few minutes away from each. Although the rooms are pretty basic, (you should expect this from the low price) the common area is really inviting and the rooms are clean my only complaint, the A/C is only on from 9pm to 7am ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Andrew USA