Journeys Brighton Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wobbly and creaky beds, inconsiderate guests, grimy bathroom, lockers too small for laptops. Never again. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Damien France
- “ The rooms were a little bit warm and dark, but other than that it was lovely. Not too far from the sea, but far enough for it to be quiet in the evenings. People were friendly and I enjoyed how the front door led straight into the "chill"-area. A few more fans for the warm Summer days and this place will be perfect. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Good hostel, I was lucky to get a good group of people when I was there. Girl on the reception was not working there but made all the wa from a staff to find me something good to do at night. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great location and good facilites. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous England