Journeys Greenwich West Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ too many beds in rooms not enough bathrooms / toilets too noisy in common area at night it is not a night club but the young guy behind the counter had music up too loud, when asked to lower the music he refused..this made using your computer writing emails very uncomfortable especially when there was no where else to sit.. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I will definately come again.worth the extra distance by overline train from London bridge.Thank you. Sheridian. x ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Sheridian England
- “ I think that this hostel is good value for money. They have a good location taking into consideration the size of the city. I quite liked the "pub" downstairs which is more like a cosy living room with comfy couches. Thanks to this common room the hostel has a cosy atmosphere - they usually have music on but there is also a telly. They a have a nice (although small) kitchen u can use. The only downside is the bunk beds in the dormitory - there are 3 beds above each other. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Barbara Hungary