Journeys King's Cross Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff needs to be problem solvers and no only pull up shoulders. To sell beds for less money, does not mean "we do not care" ”
- 18 May 2015 Patricia USA
- “ Good location, close to underground and bars, friendly staff. The hostel however was very tiny and not very clean. The kitchen and common area were not super either, a little claustrophobic, no windows, very small etc. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Annie Sweden
- “ I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights in a 3 bed dorm. The good things about the hostel are especially the location close to underground, busses, supermarket and restaurants. The breakfast included in the prices was a nice bonus. The staff was kind and helpfull. There was no waiting in the girls bathroom and there was always hot water to shower. The downsides about the hostel were all the noise at night. It was very hard to sleep. The rooms in the hostel are VERY tiny and there are no lockers. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Deborah Denmark
- “ I won't be so dramatic as to say avoid at all costs... but avoid if at all possible. This hostel is a labyrinth of tiny stairways and windowless doors. Good luck finding your way that first night! And the magic continues, with nasty, half-functional showers and a charge of £2 a day for a locker not even big enough for your pack! Not to mention a bunk too small to sit up in. Good location, I suppose, but go elsewhere. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Gwendolynne USA
- “ Location is so nice. But too much small spaces in the room. It was do hard to step for every guests. And.. I think the cleaning time for bathroom is too long. when I woke up late, I couldnt take a shower. Also, bathroom for women was so bad. I need to take a shower with HOT water!!!!! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I'm so glad my first hostel expierence was here. The staff was very friendly, the hostel was very tidy, the rooms were big and there was a great kitchen and tv spot. It was near from King Cross which was very convinient. I didn't expect the breakfast, which was a great plus. Totally worth the money! ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Rocío Argentina