Journeys King's Cross Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff, great vibe in the common areas. Free pancake night was awesome. Easy access to underground lines at Kings Cross St Pancras that will get you just about anywhere. Our dormitory was rather crowded, and the showers weren't the greatest. Good value for money, I would stay here again. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Clare Australia
- “ During my stay I was often warned about theft by the staff. I've rarely encountered a problem such as this in hostels. Additionally, you must rent a locker to safely store your valuables. They do not provide lockers under the beds like most hostels. Another security issue was an unstable subject constantly returning to the hostel and causing problems. The police eventually arrested him. Another thing to consider here is the triple bunks. So don't expect to be able to sit up or get in bed easily. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff needs to be problem solvers and no only pull up shoulders. To sell beds for less money, does not mean "we do not care" ”
- 18 May 2015 Patricia USA
- “ Good location, close to underground and bars, friendly staff. The hostel however was very tiny and not very clean. The kitchen and common area were not super either, a little claustrophobic, no windows, very small etc. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Annie Sweden