Journeys King's Cross Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is really nice. Everything was exactly the way it was described on the website so there were no bad surprises. The staff and the people living in the hostel are very friendly and they made my stay even better. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Ellina Russia
- “ I was in a 9-bed dorm, and everything was perfectly quiet at night yet fun in the common area. The staff is amazing and everything is very convenient! Only complaint is that some of the facilities are aging less than gracefully, but for the price it's certainly worth it. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Sarah USA
- “ Very small common area, no space when there are a lot of guests downstairs. Showers turn off after a minute, poor water pressure. Narrow stairways and no lift make it hard to go up/down stairs, especially with luggage ”
- 27 May 2013 Claire Australia