Journeys King's Cross Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ During my stay I was often warned about theft by the staff. I've rarely encountered a problem such as this in hostels. Additionally, you must rent a locker to safely store your valuables. They do not provide lockers under the beds like most hostels. Another security issue was an unstable subject constantly returning to the hostel and causing problems. The police eventually arrested him. Another thing to consider here is the triple bunks. So don't expect to be able to sit up or get in bed easily. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff needs to be problem solvers and no only pull up shoulders. To sell beds for less money, does not mean "we do not care" ”
- 18 May 2015 Patricia USA
- “ Good location, close to underground and bars, friendly staff. The hostel however was very tiny and not very clean. The kitchen and common area were not super either, a little claustrophobic, no windows, very small etc. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Annie Sweden
- “ I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights in a 3 bed dorm. The good things about the hostel are especially the location close to underground, busses, supermarket and restaurants. The breakfast included in the prices was a nice bonus. The staff was kind and helpfull. There was no waiting in the girls bathroom and there was always hot water to shower. The downsides about the hostel were all the noise at night. It was very hard to sleep. The rooms in the hostel are VERY tiny and there are no lockers. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Deborah Denmark