Journeys King's Cross Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ The convenience of location was great and the front desk staff were very friendly. That's where the good stuff ends though. The room smelled, the rooms were very loud and parties were going on all night, there was some bodily fluids (snot or cum) on the privacy curtain of my bed, there was a moldy something between the bunk bed and wall and there was a mouse trap under the bunk. The bathroom for women was very limited. Also super small lockers for locking personal items. ”
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. We have cleaners and housekeepers working through the day and if you have any problems at all, especially with cleanliness please come and tell us at reception and we will sort it out straight away.
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly staff, great vibe in the common areas. Free pancake night was awesome. Easy access to underground lines at Kings Cross St Pancras that will get you just about anywhere. Our dormitory was rather crowded, and the showers weren't the greatest. Good value for money, I would stay here again. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Clare Australia
- “ During my stay I was often warned about theft by the staff. I've rarely encountered a problem such as this in hostels. Additionally, you must rent a locker to safely store your valuables. They do not provide lockers under the beds like most hostels. Another security issue was an unstable subject constantly returning to the hostel and causing problems. The police eventually arrested him. Another thing to consider here is the triple bunks. So don't expect to be able to sit up or get in bed easily. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA