Journeys King's Cross Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I won't be so dramatic as to say avoid at all costs... but avoid if at all possible. This hostel is a labyrinth of tiny stairways and windowless doors. Good luck finding your way that first night! And the magic continues, with nasty, half-functional showers and a charge of £2 a day for a locker not even big enough for your pack! Not to mention a bunk too small to sit up in. Good location, I suppose, but go elsewhere. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Gwendolynne USA
- “ Location is so nice. But too much small spaces in the room. It was do hard to step for every guests. And.. I think the cleaning time for bathroom is too long. when I woke up late, I couldnt take a shower. Also, bathroom for women was so bad. I need to take a shower with HOT water!!!!! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I'm so glad my first hostel expierence was here. The staff was very friendly, the hostel was very tidy, the rooms were big and there was a great kitchen and tv spot. It was near from King Cross which was very convinient. I didn't expect the breakfast, which was a great plus. Totally worth the money! ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Rocío Argentina