Journeys King's Cross Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is really nice. Everything was exactly the way it was described on the website so there were no bad surprises. The staff and the people living in the hostel are very friendly and they made my stay even better. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Ellina Russia
- “ I was in a 9-bed dorm, and everything was perfectly quiet at night yet fun in the common area. The staff is amazing and everything is very convenient! Only complaint is that some of the facilities are aging less than gracefully, but for the price it's certainly worth it. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Sarah USA
- “ Very small common area, no space when there are a lot of guests downstairs. Showers turn off after a minute, poor water pressure. Narrow stairways and no lift make it hard to go up/down stairs, especially with luggage ”
- 27 May 2013 Claire Australia
- “ i used a 3-story-bed and only on the top bed you can sit stright but in the rooms on the basement you can't even on the top one. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great hostel. My boyfriend and I stayed there while we were in London. I don't know about the dorm style beds, but the single room bed was my the most comfortable bed we slept in while in Europe. Staff was very helpful, loved having free Wi-Fi. The only down-side was the very narrow halls and stair cases. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Jason USA
- “ That was probably the worst hostel I have ever been to. People always seemed to be doing a favor for you and the atmosphere was even worst. Not to mention that you don't have a single place for you to be quiet or just to sit and relax. Cleanliness? Not worthy mentioning it. Overall the only good thing about the hostel was it's location (next to King's Cross Station and next to a Be At One Pub so you can go back drunk to pretend like you don't give a damn). ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Rodrigo Brazil