Journeys London Bridge Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel offers you bed and breakfast (toast and cereals) for a very low price. It's perfect if you stay for a few nights.If you stay a few weeks you might want to make sure that you haven't got any problems with the hot and fuggy 15- bed dorms.As there isn't that much space in the room you can't unpack your suitcase so you may organize yourself differently.You can deposit your valuables in lockers with a padlock,your suitcase,though, stays in the room which is easily accessible if not locked. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I spent here 5 days and I was satidfied with the facilities, room, breakfast,wifi etc. The only disturbing thing is the loud techno music in the evenings in the bar. It is a rubbish, annoying music to me, very disturbing especially if you would like to telephone in the bar. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Jozsef Hungary
- “ the beds are 3-story ones, which kept me from sleeping since i can feel the bed moving every time people over me turns over. apart from that, this hostel doesn't really provide anything. i wouldn't stay here again even if it is quite cheap. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ An alright hostel. The hostel has numbercodes which doesn't work that well. The rooms was alright but a lot of problems with internet and power outlets didn't work the whole time. A bit strange that the kitchen wasn't open all the time, and you have to pay a deposit in order to use pots and pans ect. Otherwise the stay was a nice stay ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Very clean. People were fairly nice. Beds were ordinary hostel beds but with curtains..which was nice. The breakfast was cereal, hot toast with jam and juice.. normal. However, over and over again in complaints, people talk about a lack of some of the outlets for computers not working..seriously someone go to a store and buy a 2-3 pound extension cord for additional adapters. Because it really sucks not being able to power your phone/computer :) My outlet did not work either. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA