Jump Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel - would recommend to anyone in Warsaw. Perfect for my first night in Poland; I spoke very little Polish but the staff were more than happy to help with anything, even really late at night. Very enjoyable!!! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Lydia England
- “ Very, very good hostel. Great is location in downtown, pleasant accommodation. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Dagmar Czech Republic
- “ Hostel was situated in a very good location, close to city center. Staff was very nice too but I have to say that hostel was not very clean. Rooms are small and in bathroom you do not have any privacy because there are used just plastic curtains in the shower corner and even they are not quality one. Also there is just one basin for all in women´s bathroom. ”
- 02 May 2013 Veronika Slovakia