Junohall YHA Hostel Waitomo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really enjoyed my stay at Junohall YHA. I stayed in a mixed dorm which was clean and comfortable. The hostel is perfectly located for exploring Waitomo Caves and the surrounding areas. The staff are friendly and helpful and there is a friendly little hostel dog that greets you in the common room :-) ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Didn't have free wifi and the purchased wifi was slow if it worked at all. The guy was very helpful and was around the desk most of the time. The girl never seemed to be at her desk but she was good at communicating via email. Overall it was okay, I wouldn't stay more than one night though. ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Gave me and my friend a ride, twice. AWesome. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA