Junohall YHA Hostel Waitomo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice and clean hostel right near the black water eafting site. Very friendly staff and nice common room. No wifi though which sucks. ”
- 07 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved Junohall! The staff were hilarious and so kind. I had a whole dorm room to myself. It was a short walk to the shops but easy to get a lift if you need one. Definitely my favourite hostel while travelling through NZ. ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Really enjoyed my stay at Junohall YHA. I stayed in a mixed dorm which was clean and comfortable. The hostel is perfectly located for exploring Waitomo Caves and the surrounding areas. The staff are friendly and helpful and there is a friendly little hostel dog that greets you in the common room :-) ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous England