Junohall YHA Hostel Waitomo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Didn't have free wifi and the purchased wifi was slow if it worked at all. The guy was very helpful and was around the desk most of the time. The girl never seemed to be at her desk but she was good at communicating via email. Overall it was okay, I wouldn't stay more than one night though. ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Gave me and my friend a ride, twice. AWesome. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Building is quite good. Also the manager is kind enough. But the location is too far away from bus stop. Without pick up service it is too tough to stay. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Juno Hall was great! Made lots of newnbackpacker friends and the staff were super helpful with recommendations and drop offs and pickups if you needed them.. steph was da bomb :) ”
- 25 Jun 2015 selena Canada