K Road City Travellers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location on K road and the unlimited wifi was actually good. However, not very clean and we saw a bug in one of the drawers in the kitchen. Tiny kitchen without a stove, just two hot plates. Nice that they offer free breakfast (toast, pb, jam, tea) but don't expect to get coffee because they leave coffee sachets for maybe 4 people once a day. The room itself was OK but no heaters so pretty cold. Two showers and toilets to share between 8 rooms, so 8-16 people. Fine to stay just a few days. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 amanda Sweden
- “ Overall, I think it was very nice. You get what you pay for. Location is good. Not quiet & quiet, but not noisy. Room, bathrooms, hallways were clean. Kitchen wasn't bad. Frig was pretty much full, not much space to put your own (might wanna have name & check-out date on each item, so that the staffs can clean up) No AC in the room, civilized dumb dumbs might complain, but you can live without it. In the future, I would likely to come back. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Taro Japan
- “ Windowless room without aircon in a hot and humid weather was not ideal. There were two big fans, which helped though. Lockers in room, though mine was missing the lock and had no place for a padlock. Toilets and shower were in very good condition. Smallish kitchen. Wi-Fi worked. Another plus, even the simplest breakfast helps to start the day. Good location. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Miika Finland