K Road City Travellers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really great place. Wonderful locaton. Easy to transit or walk everywhere. My single room was clean. Nice roof patio. ”
- 10 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This has been my favorite hostel so far. The people working there, and staying there were amazing and awesome. It was sad to leave, but we all have to keep going. If I end up back in Auckland, I will definitely stay there again. ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Joel USA
- “ Good location on K road and the unlimited wifi was actually good. However, not very clean and we saw a bug in one of the drawers in the kitchen. Tiny kitchen without a stove, just two hot plates. Nice that they offer free breakfast (toast, pb, jam, tea) but don't expect to get coffee because they leave coffee sachets for maybe 4 people once a day. The room itself was OK but no heaters so pretty cold. Two showers and toilets to share between 8 rooms, so 8-16 people. Fine to stay just a few days. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 amanda Sweden