K Road City Travellers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, I think it was very nice. You get what you pay for. Location is good. Not quiet & quiet, but not noisy. Room, bathrooms, hallways were clean. Kitchen wasn't bad. Frig was pretty much full, not much space to put your own (might wanna have name & check-out date on each item, so that the staffs can clean up) No AC in the room, civilized dumb dumbs might complain, but you can live without it. In the future, I would likely to come back. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Taro Japan
- “ Windowless room without aircon in a hot and humid weather was not ideal. There were two big fans, which helped though. Lockers in room, though mine was missing the lock and had no place for a padlock. Toilets and shower were in very good condition. Smallish kitchen. Wi-Fi worked. Another plus, even the simplest breakfast helps to start the day. Good location. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Miika Finland
- “ Do not stay here! This is the sketchiest place I have ever seen. I prepaid and ended up leaving 20 minutes in and staying somewhere else. It was so dirty and disgusting. I did not feel safe there at all. Nothing like other hostels I have stayed at. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA