KB Tambo Hostal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a little more than we'd been spending in other hostels, but you can tell the difference, nicest place we've stayed. The restaurant was great. Wish we'd stayed longer! ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ be careful about the exchange rate when you pay. ”
- 15 Oct 2012 Florence
- “ Our room at KB was a pleasure to stay in with a view of a courtyard garden. It was very clean and tastefully decorated. The staff was efficient and very friendly. Hello from West Virginia. ”
- 18 May 2012 Marguerite
- “ Beautiful. Best hostel in Peru so far. Off the square but awesome location relative to the 2 best restaurants: Hearts Cafe and Puka Rumi. Near the artisan center, 10-min walk to train, close to ruins. Great view. Best hot shower! Comfortable beds. Clean, modern, pretty. Somewhat friendly staff, but not much interaction, so ok. Hotel feel. No communal computer or kitchen - bummer. Should invest in printer. Biggest complaint: MAJORLY annoying water leak in shower and no bathroom mat over wet tile. ”
- 11 Jan 2012 April