Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good, solid all around hostel. Food and deer a bit pricey, but so is the rest of Iceland. An excellent place to home base for a trip. ”
- 27 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Great vibe with the pub downstairs and the common space, but rooms are incredibly basic, lockers are old, and WILL wake you up every time they open (squeaky), not particularly comfortable beds/pillows. Very basic hostel experience - would only suggest if travelling solo to save a few dollars, or if you want to attempt to meet people. ”
- 27 Dec 2017 Kaleigh Canada
- “ Very comfortable, great vibe, amazing location! ”
- 31 Jul 2017 Jessica USA