Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was great! The only problem is the direction or means to get to the place. There isn't any sign or way of knowing where the place is; it took us a while to find it. Other than that, the place is great and staff extremely friendly. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Honduras
- “ Beautiful place, we were with a car. There is some places for the free parking around. Metro near hostel. It would be better to do heating radiator more warming - it was cold. Baby daughter was cold. ”
- 31 Jan 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Very good Hostel. Very clean, excellent staff, they even provided me iron and ironing board when I asked for it. The only problem it is new and has not got any sign and it is in the housing estate. First we couldn't find and phoned the number they provided. They told us how to find. It has a good quality kitchen you can use and they provide basic cerial, milk, coffee and tea. Hostel is just 5 minutes walk to metro station so easy to go to city centre and come bach because there is 24 hour metro. ”
- 23 Sep 2012 melih