Kabul Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ dirty, old furniture, fukcing unkind at the front. also, can't charge phone and electronical product during your sleeping. have to go to 2 floor, lobby . crazy ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Kay South Korea
- “ Would definitely recommend ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Theodore USA
- “ This place is the perfect hostel for partying. Two for one beers for 2 euro's for happy hour and they plan a fun club everynight for everyone to go too whos interested. Only downfall for me was the rooms. They were very small, the lockers were kind of a pain the ass, and there were no outlets in the room to charge anything. Other than that it was a fun time here, our main goal was to party in barcelona and we acomplished that. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ We had reserved for the 24-persons room, and arrived around 2 in the night. What we came into was the worst mess i have ever seen in a hostel. I have been backpacking in Vietnam and all over south america, but this is the worst i have seen in a hostel room. All our "room-mates" were high and smoking pot inside, plus playing some sort of austrialian instrument really loud and dancing all around the room. When I got to my bed, a madress full of puke was blocking it. The receptionist didnt care. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Mette Denmark