Kabul Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is the perfect hostel for partying. Two for one beers for 2 euro's for happy hour and they plan a fun club everynight for everyone to go too whos interested. Only downfall for me was the rooms. They were very small, the lockers were kind of a pain the ass, and there were no outlets in the room to charge anything. Other than that it was a fun time here, our main goal was to party in barcelona and we acomplished that. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ We had reserved for the 24-persons room, and arrived around 2 in the night. What we came into was the worst mess i have ever seen in a hostel. I have been backpacking in Vietnam and all over south america, but this is the worst i have seen in a hostel room. All our "room-mates" were high and smoking pot inside, plus playing some sort of austrialian instrument really loud and dancing all around the room. When I got to my bed, a madress full of puke was blocking it. The receptionist didnt care. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Mette Denmark
- “ I loved this hostel! The staff was very friendly, and I had so much fun getting to meet everyone! I will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Barcelona! ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel of you are looking to party. Great for meeting other travellers and going out at night. They have two for one drinks at 12pm every night and they have free entry to clubs almost every night of the week. Only complaint is that the rooms could be cleaner, they were really dusty. Overall it was a great place to stay in Barcelona. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you're looking for a party hostel and sleepless nights then this is the place. otherwise the location is great. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Saranda Norway