Kabul Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best ,perhaps,the best hostel in Barcelona.Great location.Bit old for it myself but if your young wanting a party hostel ,i don't think you can beat it in Barca. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Neil England
- “ Good free breakfast and dinner, great location, and great security lockers! Bar and pub crawl was a lot of fun too!!! Staff unknowledgable but nothing that ruined our plans, and it's probably the slowest check-in process ever, so don't make plans thinking it'll be a swift process! Other than that loved the stay!! ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is great! And the staff as well. Unfortunatelly our room was pretty poor (no window or small lamp, very loud AC that leaked on my head during the night, no real air :-), I wouldn't recommend that for longer stay that one night (we slept at 5th floor at dorm for 6). ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Jana Czech Republic
- “ Great location, less than average hostel. It took almost two hours to check in. Two people were sitting behind the desk during the check in process, but only one was working. The other was just on the computer being cranky. The rooms were tiny and the bathrooms were in pretty poor condition. The mattresses were hard and AC didn't work one night. During check out, some people were given an extra thirty minutes and others were not. There wasn't much consistency between staff members. Party hostel. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Nicole USA
- “ This was one of our favorite hostels during our interrail in Europe! Perfect location and just an amazing atmosphere, we had a great time here much thanks to the pub crawl and the people living here! ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great hostel in a good location, not too far from everything. It's a definite party hostel but makes it easy to meet other travelers. The only down side was no kitchen. However, they do serve free dinner every night which was a plus. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA