Kabul Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was one of our favorite hostels during our interrail in Europe! Perfect location and just an amazing atmosphere, we had a great time here much thanks to the pub crawl and the people living here! ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Ninette Sweden
- “ Great hostel in a good location, not too far from everything. It's a definite party hostel but makes it easy to meet other travelers. The only down side was no kitchen. However, they do serve free dinner every night which was a plus. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ dirty, old furniture, fukcing unkind at the front. also, can't charge phone and electronical product during your sleeping. have to go to 2 floor, lobby . crazy ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Kay South Korea