Kabul Party Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a mix of hostel/hotel/club/bar it had a bit of everything which made the whole experience enjoyable ”
- 25 Dec 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ great party hostel! Don't try to sleep because you won't be able to. ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ An amazing hostel. If you don't mind a little noise outside, it's pretty amazing, I highly rec for solo travelers. It's very easy to make friends. My only recommendation is to be very careful at night around the hostel. Several people i roomed with got mugged at night. ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Barcelona is a blast and Kabul is a great starting point of the night! The staff is very friendly and host plenty of events for guests. The atmosphere and amount of travelers made it easy to make friends. The rooms were a bit tight but not unlike other bigger hostels. And great security lockers that fit you're entire bag! ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA