Kabul Party Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great party hostel! Don't try to sleep because you won't be able to. ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ An amazing hostel. If you don't mind a little noise outside, it's pretty amazing, I highly rec for solo travelers. It's very easy to make friends. My only recommendation is to be very careful at night around the hostel. Several people i roomed with got mugged at night. ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Barcelona is a blast and Kabul is a great starting point of the night! The staff is very friendly and host plenty of events for guests. The atmosphere and amount of travelers made it easy to make friends. The rooms were a bit tight but not unlike other bigger hostels. And great security lockers that fit you're entire bag! ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect spot, rooms are clean, big enough. The magnetic card opens floor, room and locker and you can charge your phone in the locker (perfect security). Staff is friendly and welcomming. Bathroom is clean, wild open, hot shower and bin in the girl toilets ;) Too bad that the roof top closes so early and the breakfast is kind of light. But I will recommand Kabul Hostel with any doubts! ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Elsa France
- “ The elevator to the 6th floor was a little uncooperative on the last day of our stay. The door wouldn't open. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ One of the best ,perhaps,the best hostel in Barcelona.Great location.Bit old for it myself but if your young wanting a party hostel ,i don't think you can beat it in Barca. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Neil England