Kahumana Community Center - Waianae
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a perfect week over there. But you need to have a car. THIS IS TRUE OAHU. We hated Waikiki Beach and Honolulu after we were used to the Hawaiian way of life. Within more or less one hour you will reach every spot on the island. Breakfast is AWESOME directly from the organic farm never tasted such good bananas and pineapples. We got invited to Thanksgiving-Dinner by the staff - Thanks again for this it was an awesome experiences. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Matthias Germany
- “ The staff is very hoslitable. .everyone smiles. I didnt encpunter anyone that was grumpy. The location is far enough from the main road yet just a brief drive to the uncrowded beaches. Breakfast had a nice variety with fresh fruit appreciates. I hope to stay here again in a few months. This was my second stay this year. Thank you! ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Heidi USA
- “ This is a quiet farm located in a gorgeous setting. But it is far away from most tourist attractions, about an hour or more to the Honolulu/Waikiki area. There are nice beaches near by and they aren't very crowded. If you're looking for a relaxing, low-key environment, this is your place. The place is clean, the free breakfast is great, and the staff are so nice. I love the place! ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Christopher USA
- “ Kahumana is out in the country, very peaceful and relaxing. If you don't mind being woken up by the roosters crowing, birds chirping, blowing breezes or Da Bus going by this is the best value for the money. No frills here. If your looking for Waikiki, maid service, kitchen and a private bathroom this is not the place for you. My daughter and I had a terrific time here and would definitely come back again. Mahalo Kahumana! ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Elva USA
- “ Great value for money. Full of charm. Had a great stay ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Nicholas Ireland