Kahumana Community Center - Waianae
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice Retreat. Excellent and wholesome organic breakfast was included. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful community, great value. Clean, secure, beautiful location. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a perfect week over there. But you need to have a car. THIS IS TRUE OAHU. We hated Waikiki Beach and Honolulu after we were used to the Hawaiian way of life. Within more or less one hour you will reach every spot on the island. Breakfast is AWESOME directly from the organic farm never tasted such good bananas and pineapples. We got invited to Thanksgiving-Dinner by the staff - Thanks again for this it was an awesome experiences. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Matthias Germany
- “ The staff is very hoslitable. .everyone smiles. I didnt encpunter anyone that was grumpy. The location is far enough from the main road yet just a brief drive to the uncrowded beaches. Breakfast had a nice variety with fresh fruit appreciates. I hope to stay here again in a few months. This was my second stay this year. Thank you! ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Heidi USA