Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 鎌倉ゲストハウスと鎌倉駅があまり近くないので、ロケーションはマーマーですけど、雰囲気はすごかったです。スタフもすごかったです。本当に楽しかったです。 The guest house wasn't all that close to the station, which isn't so great, but the atmosphere was amazing and the staff were very nice people. It was fun. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 jason Australia
- “ Loved being off the beaten path. Easy access to the shrines and beach. The family dinner was fun and delicious. Nice to have a full cultural immersion so early in our trip. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Patricia USA
- “ This place is amazing!! Very traditional, we slept in "tatamis" and had a little tea ceremony on the loft. The staff is trully incredible, very nice people! The hostel gifted us a free day on bicicles, which was amazing. It is a very clean place and located on a good spot (10 minute bike ride to downtown), recommend it to 100%!! ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Mexico