Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a wonderful time! The staff were amazing-nice and helpful. The location is close to grocery store and monorail. A quick bike ride to daibutsu and hase dera. The atmospere is closer to ryokan style. Nice quiet area with a beautiful space. Highly recommend! ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was great! It's in a very traditional building and the staff was so fun and nice to talk to. The atmosphere was great and I had a lot of fun. While the location is not near Kamakura station, it is near a different station so it is easily accessible. ”
- 20 May 2016 Janessa Canada
- “ Very charming traditionnal house. Staff is awesome. They all stayed around at night and we grilled sardines and marshmallows over the coal fire. One of my best nights in Japan. Kitchen is nice, small but everything you need. Traditionnal futon on tatamis in the dorm. Location is pretty off-centered, but on the bright side, the hostel rent bike for only 500 yen for a day. Very useful to get around. Definitely recommand it! ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Catherine Canada