Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Value for money. Very friendly staff. Free breakfast. For that price it is awesome. Oh we got weird rashes on our hand after the first day. But it stop after we apply anti mosti cream on it. :) ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Excellent service and atmosphere. The staff helped us arranging our transport & entrance to Borobudur & Prambanan, they were always very cheerful and friendly when greeting us, and generally made us feel very welcome. The hotel has a beautiful garden and each room appears to have seats outside to enjoy the atmosphere. The location was good as well. It was near many restaraunts, laundry facilities, and ATMs. The cleanliness wasn't very great in the rooms though. There was definitely some mold. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Rooms are very small and not very clean. Staff is friendly. In the street of the hostel are al lot of nice restaurants. ”
- 02 Sep 2012 Kelly