Kandy Down Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend it! Especially because of the nice owner, who is a lovely person. The hostel is really clean, it's a bit to walk to tooth temple etc (20-30 min) but close to the buddha statue though! ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Eleni Germany
- “ The hostel was nice and the owner was kind. Rooms are good and the breakfast is included. I really had a great time in that hostel. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Eeva Finland
- “ It is a nice place to stay, staff here are very helpful and nice, they provide information we need and very friendly. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Huan Australia