Kandy Down Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice staff and atmosphere!! This hostel is a bit far from the city but I had nice and relaxing stay with helpful staff. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ A little bit out of town so need to take a Tuk Tuk but the hostel is in a suburban area & feels very homely. The staff are great & will do everything to help you. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ It requires a tuk tuk to Kandy, about 200 rp at least which is not so good. They didn't serve dinner, so you need to go to a restaurant that is about 10min walk ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Nuno Portugal