Kandy Down Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a nice place to stay, staff here are very helpful and nice, they provide information we need and very friendly. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Huan Australia
- “ Great little hostel to enjoy your stay in Kandy. Amazing staff, very helpful and friendly. Fast internet, clean rooms and bathrooms, not a bad location either! The tuk tuk driver at the hostel offers good value for money if you want to see the sights as well. Highly recommend. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous
- “ Very nice staff and atmosphere!! This hostel is a bit far from the city but I had nice and relaxing stay with helpful staff. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ A little bit out of town so need to take a Tuk Tuk but the hostel is in a suburban area & feels very homely. The staff are great & will do everything to help you. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous Australia