Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The accommodations were basic but everything was clean and comfortable. The toilets offered some privacy and the common room had great Wi-Fi reception. The kitchen was clutch for traveling on a budget. Location is close to night life but separate enough to be very quiet at night. The receptionist was above and beyond welcoming and helpful. Will definitely stay here when I return. ”
- 31 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Facilities were fantastic. Staff was equally great. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ For me, the city of Dresden itself was just perfect. And the hostel didn't hinder me from feeling Dresden. As reception desk is not for 24 hours, you should check in at proper time~! ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Not very clean guys...come on even for a hostel this was awful! Staff very helpful.Good location but wouldn't stay here again, the smell was too bad :( ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Mark Wales
- “ A really cool hostel, very close to Dresden-Neustrad station! Really nice staff as well and a nice atmosphere! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Malene Denmark
- “ The folks at the reception were so good! The tattooed lady makes you feel so good about travelling in Dresden and staying in that hostel - high on spirit, high on humour! Check out the board with the postcards - it is super cool! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous India