Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful cosy little hostel in a nice neighborhood. Staff (Liane) very friendly and welcoming. Decor and vibe lovely - including the porch swing in the lounge. Wide age range, which was quite cool! ”
- 06 Aug 2017 clara Singapore
- “ I loved this spot. One of my favorite hostels I've stayed in to date. ”
- 18 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice place to go and get educated on Blutwurst! ”
- 05 Jul 2017 Samuel USA
- “ Very excellent staff! Very helpful, very friendly. Great location, close to the station, close to a great neighbourhood. ”
- 23 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ I arrived early & I couldn't make reservation for the night, it was freezing cold. But staff at the hostel tried finding me another hostel since it was a Friday night there was no vacancy, she was so kind to let me sleep in the lounge so comfortable. Apart from this generosity, the interiors and the ambience of the hostel is so homely, neat, extremely hygienic also very pretty! Staff are courteous very friendly and fun! It's just a 3 min walk from the Neustadt train station. MUST STAY IN DRESDEN ”
- 04 Dec 2016 Anonymous
- “ Very nice, clean, and cozy place with cordial and helpful staff. I liked its location in Neustadt: close to communications and main places of interest but in a quiet street. Great inner yard btw. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous Russia