Katerina And John Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a bit far from the main town, but there is ATV rentals for a good price right beside the hostel. The rooms were clean but really cold. I was there in March, so it was a bit chilly there in general. All in all, it was good value for the price and it is so close to the Black Sand beach which was amazing. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was the WORST hostel I have EVER stayed in (out of about 25). DISGUSTING! I should have known based off of the cheap price. NOT close to anything, rude and gross people, facilities are NASTY! Overall disgusting and awful experience. I would NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN OR RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE DOES. It was seriously not worth the mere pennies we paid to stay here. You are NOT close to anything, the bus doesn't run on time, the owners are rude and the room was filthy! ”
- 18 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Far away from the downtown but the other things are good enough. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous South Korea