Katerina And John Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was an amazing hostel! Great location, fantastic price and one of a kind people! I loved the closeness to the beach and the pool - very communal and relaxing atmosphere!! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Hotel has a good value for the money. it is located far from the major town but really close to the beach. Wifii is available but signal is not really good. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ John will pick you up upon your arrival and take you to the port when leaving. They are super friendly and nice! Nice& clean room. There is a swimming pool to use! Good location: just next to the bus station and 5-min walk to the beach. Will definitely come back! ”
- 30 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ You have to rent a bike to move through Santorini. There are big problems with buses. But if you have to find a remote place to just rest - its very good. The distance to sea is average, and very far to the city, because there are no straight roads here. The hostel is very cheap, all main facilities exists, buth there are no Internet at all. You can ask hotel owner for a ride to/from port and to the capital. I think that installing air condition just above bed could be problematic to one's heal ”
- 28 Jun 2012 Anonymous
- “ The location is not that great, but the hostel is next to a bus stop. The staffs are so niceeeeeee!!! ”
- 02 Jun 2012 Sihang