Kawaguchi-ko Station Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Opposite train station, near shops, cafe on site. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The Japanese breakfast was good and price was very reasonable. No elevator though. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Kim Cheng Singapore
- “ Located straight opposite the train station, you couldn't be more central. However, the constant and silly traffic lights music can be heard in the room as well, which wasn't nice but not the Inn's fault. Everything was clean, there was a hot bath upstairs as well as showers, which was a nice treat. As it is an inn, there is no kitchen but it has a restaurant/cafe on the ground floor, where you can book your breakfast as well. There is a common room in the basement with free tea and coffee. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Germany