Kawaguchi-ko Station Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Japanese breakfast was good and price was very reasonable. No elevator though. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Kim Cheng Singapore
- “ Located straight opposite the train station, you couldn't be more central. However, the constant and silly traffic lights music can be heard in the room as well, which wasn't nice but not the Inn's fault. Everything was clean, there was a hot bath upstairs as well as showers, which was a nice treat. As it is an inn, there is no kitchen but it has a restaurant/cafe on the ground floor, where you can book your breakfast as well. There is a common room in the basement with free tea and coffee. ”
- 14 May 2015 Annemarie Germany
- “ Very nice owner and staff, who add a warm smile to the excellent service and local knowledge. They helped with directions, recommendations on places to visit and eat, and the place was easy to find and spotless. A great place to stay with the best view of Mount Fuji while sitting in the onsen hot bath on the top floor. ”
- 13 May 2015 David Ireland