Kawaguchi-ko Station Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved my stay at Kawaguchiko Inn. Location is perfect! Right in front of train station, where all the buses leave for all the attractions. There is a separate gender onsen on the top floor with view of Fuji. In the chill out room in the basement is free tea. Staff speaks ok English. Dorm beds are separated by curtains and you can store your stuff below your bunk bed. No lockers. ”
- 15 Apr 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ Opposite train station, near shops, cafe on site. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The Japanese breakfast was good and price was very reasonable. No elevator though. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Kim Cheng Singapore