Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked a private double ensuite room, which was decent once the door was unlocked to the bathroom. Don't be surprised to find some cockroaches and mosquitos in your room (bring your own mosquito net). The shared bathroom was nasty. The staff was friendly and helpfull. The location is near a very busy street and 10 minute walk from the beach. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This was great value for money. Nice little room with everything I needed. The bar/hang out area was good, was easy to meet other travellers. Breakfast was tasty. I enjoyed the pool for the times I didn't feel like venturing out. Staff were all really friendly and helpful. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Lisa
- “ AMAZING. Originally planned on staying 2 nights, ended up staying 10 nights instead!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Australia