Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked this Hostel - the staff were all great, really friendly/ helpful. The location was pretty good, 15min walk to beach and right beside Legian rd, close to anything you need. The hostel has a pretty lively atmosphere - always good music going. Nice pool area to chill out too, good food, clean beds and rooms. As far as hostels go its pretty complete - had a great time, cheers. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Was in the morrow and noisy street, the safe doesn't work, our money and passport had to go out with our backpack everyday. Considering Kuta is very commercialized, taking all the money with you is not wise! A telephone call to same country cost 20000 Rp in the hostel, an extra simply breakfast costs another 30000 Rp. We stayed 2 nights, then changed to a hotel-cottage, 5 times big room and free American breakfast, excellent security and garden, our Bali experience immediately became better. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ New hostel, very clean. Good common area. Breakfast was very good. Bathroom in private rooms a bit awkward if you're not comfortable with your travel partner. Otherwise, I would recommend it. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel with kind staff. I really liked the pool in the backyard. Sometimes the bar is noisy at night. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ good breakfast, friendly attitude, good environment. just a lil noisy from the traffic. ”
- 15 May 2013 Wei Ching Malaysia