Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ AMAZING. Originally planned on staying 2 nights, ended up staying 10 nights instead!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Wifi hasn't worked in months, the AC was broke, and the pool turned one person's hair green and gave a nasty rash to another. I would not recommend this hostel! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Evan USA
- “ The rooms were super cold, which I like, but I could feel every spring in the mattress. Pool area is nice, but pool itself needs to be cleaned. I booked a boat trip to the Gili Islands through them and the company they use didn't want to honor my return ticket. Had to spend literally an entire day to get things straightened out. The going rate for boat tickets to the Gili Islands is 400-450k, whereas they charged me 550k. Best to avoid their boat trip booking services. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked this Hostel - the staff were all great, really friendly/ helpful. The location was pretty good, 15min walk to beach and right beside Legian rd, close to anything you need. The hostel has a pretty lively atmosphere - always good music going. Nice pool area to chill out too, good food, clean beds and rooms. As far as hostels go its pretty complete - had a great time, cheers. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous New Zealand