Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel with kind staff. I really liked the pool in the backyard. Sometimes the bar is noisy at night. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ good breakfast, friendly attitude, good environment. just a lil noisy from the traffic. ”
- 15 May 2013 Wei Ching Malaysia
- “ Kayun is a diamond in the rough. Not only was Allwin (spelling? the receptionist) amazing, she was very kind and understanding. For my trip, I rented a private room and was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and security. It has its own AC unit and a safe. The only thing I didn't care too much for was the hot water issue. Though it is clearly stated that hot water is a precious commodity, I still wished it wasn't an issue at all. Overall-IT IS AMAZING!! I'll stay there again when I go back ”
- 27 May 2012 Henry
- “ The hostel was clean and the staff friendly. It is on a busy street and loud during the day. Can get own room someplace else for the same price as the dorm. ”
- 14 May 2012 Christina
- “ Its located on the noisy main street in to Kuta, probably a little quieter in the girls and private dorms. Other then the noise from the street the door entry makes a stupid beeping noise every time someone comes through. The place was very clean and the breakfast good. ”
- 06 May 2012 John Australia