Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were there for the last couple of days of World Cup , so understandably rates were high. Staff was friendly. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Terrible hostel in a poor and dangerous part of Rio. Next to metro but at least 30 min train to nearest beach and taxis are very expensive. Hostel is too far away to be good for tourists, I wished we had turned away when we first saw the horrible building. Part flats, part hostel, constant noise and building work everywhere, sleep is impossible as noise carries throughbuilding. Staff stole money from me as they refused to honor the deposit claiming its a booking fee. Avoid! Better available. ”
- 22 Feb 2014 James England
- “ Great value for your money! It's cheap, but decent and the staff are very welcoming. Also, the place is close to a metro station and many bus stops, too. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil