Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Terrible hostel in a poor and dangerous part of Rio. Next to metro but at least 30 min train to nearest beach and taxis are very expensive. Hostel is too far away to be good for tourists, I wished we had turned away when we first saw the horrible building. Part flats, part hostel, constant noise and building work everywhere, sleep is impossible as noise carries throughbuilding. Staff stole money from me as they refused to honor the deposit claiming its a booking fee. Avoid! Better available. ”
- 22 Feb 2014 James England
- “ Great value for your money! It's cheap, but decent and the staff are very welcoming. Also, the place is close to a metro station and many bus stops, too. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ one of the best hostels i have ever been !! sooo great to be there friendly english and Spanish speaking staff, nice location. best securuty system i have ever seen!! even better thank in a 4 stars hotel!! dvd room, nice outdoor location to sit on the roof and whatch the sun rise... cheapest hostel in rio !! and the best one too, just wow :) ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Pretty good overall with comfy beds, clean bedrooms and bathrooms and a good breakfast. Only thing was that some of the information given to us by the staff was wrong, but they were very friendly so it was easy to forgive them! ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Toni England