Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ one of the best hostels i have ever been !! sooo great to be there friendly english and Spanish speaking staff, nice location. best securuty system i have ever seen!! even better thank in a 4 stars hotel!! dvd room, nice outdoor location to sit on the roof and whatch the sun rise... cheapest hostel in rio !! and the best one too, just wow :) ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Pretty good overall with comfy beds, clean bedrooms and bathrooms and a good breakfast. Only thing was that some of the information given to us by the staff was wrong, but they were very friendly so it was easy to forgive them! ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Toni England
- “ The staff were great! Very professional, friendly and helpful. Good enclosed lockers and secure access - felt very safe. Not near a tourist area but very close to the subway for easy access to other areas, and tons of buses run nearby. Very close to the main out-of-town bus station too. Our fan broke a couple times but the staff worked quickly to fix the problem. Clean and well-decorated. Overall definitely recommended, even if prices were sky-high during New Year's! ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA